Racepoint Global is an intelligence-driven marketing agency that delivers results for the accountability economy
With a passion for effective corporate social responsibility, we are the proud supporters and agency of choice for Movember, a global organisation that engages men grow moustaches for the 30 days of November in order to raise awareness and funds for men’s health initiatives. The commitment of over four million Mo Bros and Mo Sistas worldwide has resulted in the Movember Foundation funding over 800 men’s health programs around the globe. With the Hong Kong Cancer Registry reporting to have seen the total number of prostate and testicular cancer cases in Hong Kong double over the last decade, the non-profit campaign serves an important purpose in this market. Since launching the movement here in 2012, our team’s strategic counsel, creative and integrated activations, and social media expertise have fuelled the local campaign to grow year-on-year.
Awards and Accreditations
Racepoint Global holds a presence in many influential organisations around Asia. We represent RPG by positioning ourselves with affiliations and board memberships with establishments such as the Australian Chamber of Commerce, American Chamber of Commerce, and also the Council of Public Relations Hong Kong. The representation by Racepoint Global employees have held a strong presence in Asia and continue to expand within the region.
- Mumbrella Asia Awards 2015 – Highly Commended for Best Agency Culture
- PR Week Asia 2015 – Vicky Neill took home Young PR Professional of the Year
- Marketing Magazine Agency of the Year Awards (AOTY) 2015 – Finalist for Best New Business Team
- Marketing Magazine PR Awards 2015 – Bronze for Best New Business Team Marketing Magazine PR Awards 2015 – Bronze for Most Creative PR Stunt – Movember, The Mo Ferry
- Marketing Magazine PR Awards 2015 – Gold for Best Use of Limited Budget – Movember
- Marketing Magazine PR Awards 2015 – Gold for Best Use of Content – Cook Medical
- The Holmes Report, SABRE Awards 2015 – Certificate of Excellence for Cook Medical
- The Holmes Report 2014 – Finalist for Technology Consultancy of the Year (Asia Pacific)
Work & Play
Announced as the Best Place to Work by PRWeek in the “Midsize Agency” category, Racepoint Global puts their employees first by offering a positive work life balance. RPG employees benefit from the encouragement from management by yoga classes, sabbatical time, development opportunities, gym reimbursement and more. The healthy environment is a continuous motivation for employees and builds a culture of trust, respect, and support.
“We’ve created a workplace environment that is top notch, and that for me, is the most important thing, as it trickles down to enthusiasm, creativity and commitment to delivering stellar client service and results,” states Peter Prodomou, President of Racepoint Global.
Build the right influencer relationships for your brand and your campaign. FieldFacts is Racepoint’s approach to identifying influencers in your category and how best to connect with them.
- Stakeholder Identification: FieldFacts enables us to see who is influencing that which matters most to our client’s goals – discussions of the future of a particular technology, the virtues of a certain product, or conversations around an issue or policy direction. With the methodology we follow, we can identify these individuals and their organizations. We can understand each individual’s reach and define where and how they operate with greatest influence. We can also understand how each of these individuals is connected to the others and how they share information.
- Consumption Analysis: FieldFacts’ technology allows us to dive down into this influencer set. In this phase, we begin to build our strategy by looking at consumption behaviors among this group and at the individual level. How are they consuming information? Are there common behaviors or major events we can use to engage them or do we need a variety of methods to get to the highest value influencers? Are they using social channels? Are they quoting particular journalists, analysts or experts most frequently? What consumption patterns can we take from this and use to inform our work? What events do they attend?
- Expression: The depth of understanding of the influencers provides everything we need to guide content expression for our client. We know the content we need to develop; we can design the ideal publishing and engagement cadence, focusing on working authentically with the influencers we need to reach at each stage of our strategy (leveraging connection points).
- Analysis: With FieldFacts, we can track our progress with building our client’s influencer relationships. We are careful during the analysis phase to assess progress and make course corrections where necessary. This no-nonsense view helps us understand whether our expression tactics are on target, allows us to understand movements in the market and in key discussion areas that affect our success and make the adjustments we need to ensure goal attainment.
The RPG Studios team consists of our award-winning creative and talented thinkers who specialize in bringing successes and ideas to life – visually. We believe that brands today need an incredibly flexible and versatile agency, which specializes in telling a story.
RPG Studios provides a variety of digital and traditional multimedia components which extends from the traditional marketing firm. Our creative studio offerings include video, web builds, infographics, display media, static graphics and much more. We’re perfectionists – and our amazing creative executions display the level of detail we place on the brands we service.
- CPA Australia
CPA Australia is one of the largest professional accounting bodies in the world with a membership of more than 150,000 finance, accounting and business professionals. With simultaneous corporate reputation programs being run in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, the Racepoint Global (RPG) team strengthened the organization’s thought leadership position through a series of exclusive media interviews featuring its divisional presidents, as well as members’ surveys on a wide range of issues: tax, human capital, small business, and economic sentiment and trends. The survey findings were disclosed at a press conference for CPA Australia to communicate its recommendations to top-tier media.
RPG led the market entry of Swedish design brand kikki.K’s store opening in Harbour City, Hong Kong. The team managed and executed a media launch event to celebrate the store’s opening, and secured excellent 1-on-1 interviews for Kristina Karlsson, Founder of kikki.K with top tier business and lifestyle media such as SCMP, China Daily, Oriental Daily News to name a few. The media event was a huge success and the team secured 48 pieces of media coverage on the back of the event. This also involved the development and localization of press releases, media invites and product distribution. The team also proactively liaised with media to introduce and feature kikki.K’s seasonal product collections with a total of 70 pieces of media coverage achieved.
- HKUST Rebrand
RPG implemented a rebrand of the Kellogg-HKUST Executive MBA program (KHEMBA) for The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology to strengthen the brand positioning and differentiate the brand from its competitors. The team developed a new brand strategy and refreshed brand identity which included the development of the new tagline ‘World Class Leaders’ for the program. This also involved revamping the KHEMBA website, refresh of all marketing collaterals as well as the creation and execution of a corporate video and infographic to align with the new brand. The refreshed brand and tagline received positive response from all members of the KHEMBA community.
- HKUST Media Buy
RPG was brought on to develop and execute a global media buying campaign for the Kellogg-HKUST Executive MBA program (KHEMBA), for The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology to further increase the awareness of the program. Rac used a mix of print, outdoor and online advertising to directly target senior management professionals across different industries. The result achieved 18,549,000 individuals had access to the campaign via foot traffic, impressions and readership.
StrategyResearch, conversation analysis and data mining to uncover the customer insight that helps fuel a brand story
InfluencersOutreach to media, bloggers, analysts, internal stakeholders, policy makers, and other key voices
ContentBringing brand stories to life through content including blog posts, video, infographics and other assets
CreativeFull creative services from branding to design of cutting-edge graphics and digital platforms
TechnologyDevelopment of platforms, applications, dashboards, and other tools and experiences
MediaImpactful content partnerships with paid, earned, and owned communities, including paid media strategy and media buying
ActivationImplementing, choreographing, and managing a fully integrated brand experience that’s continually optimized to meet customer needs
AnalyticsTracking of behaviors, conversation volume, sentiment, press coverage, consideration, and leads
Our powerful combination features the best in digital marketing, strategy, public relations and stakeholder communications. We start with a powerful story, then create, distribute, and activate content in places people naturally engage, affecting opinion, shaping perception, and driving decisions. To do this, we draw on a powerful network of earned and paid influencers, a deep partner network, and self-published, wholly owned, and unbranded communities. Clients in technology, healthcare & life sciences, consumer, public policy, and public affairs depend on Racepoint Global’s unique approach to impact key outcomes. Time and again, our approach drives better results for our clients.
For new business, marketing or press inquiries:
RPG Asia Offices
Asia Headquarters: Hong KongLevel 8, The Broadway, 54-62 Lockhart Road,
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
BeijingSuite 407, Building A, Heqiao Plaza, 8A Guanghua Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing 1000026
Shanghai511 Weihai Rd, Shanghai International Group Mansion, 11th Floor, Suite 1105
North America Headquarters53 State Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02109
Washington D.C.1150 18th St NW, Suite 700,
Washington, D.C. 20036
San Francisco717 Market Street, 6th Floor,
San Francisco, CA 94103
Detroit121 West Washington, Suite 400,
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Europe Headquarters: London2nd Floor Metro Building,
1 Butterwick, Hammersmith,
London W6 8DL