Racepoint Global is an intelligence-driven marketing agency that delivers results for the accountability economy
With a passion for effective corporate social responsibility, we are the proud supporters and agency of choice for Movember, a global organisation that engages men grow moustaches for the 30 days of November in order to raise awareness and funds for men’s health initiatives. The commitment of over four million Mo Bros and Mo Sistas worldwide has resulted in the Movember Foundation funding over 800 men’s health programs around the globe. With the Hong Kong Cancer Registry reporting to have seen the total number of prostate and testicular cancer cases in Hong Kong double over the last decade, the non-profit campaign serves an important purpose in this market. Since launching the movement here in 2012, our team’s strategic counsel, creative and integrated activations, and social media expertise have fuelled the local campaign to grow year-on-year.
Awards and Accreditations
Racepoint Global holds a presence in many influential organisations around Asia. We represent RPG by positioning ourselves with affiliations and board memberships with establishments such as the Australian Chamber of Commerce, American Chamber of Commerce, and also the Council of Public Relations Hong Kong. The representation by Racepoint Global employees have held a strong presence in Asia and continue to expand within the region.
- Mumbrella Asia Awards 2015 – Highly Commended for Best Agency Culture
- Marketing Magazine Agency of the Year Awards (AOTY) 2015 – Finalist for Best New Business Team
- Marketing Magazine PR Awards 2015 – Bronze for Best New Business Team Marketing Magazine PR Awards 2015 – Bronze for Most Creative PR Stunt – Movember, The Mo Ferry
- Marketing Magazine PR Awards 2015 – Gold for Best Use of Limited Budget – Movember
- Marketing Magazine PR Awards 2015 – Gold for Best Use of Content – Cook Medical
- The Holmes Report, SABRE Awards 2015 – Certificate of Excellence for Cook Medical
- The Holmes Report 2014 – Finalist for Technology Consultancy of the Year (Asia Pacific)
Work & Play
Announced as the Best Place to Work by PRWeek in the “Midsize Agency” category, Racepoint Global puts their employees first by offering a positive work life balance. RPG employees benefit from the encouragement from management by yoga classes, sabbatical time, development opportunities, gym reimbursement and more. The healthy environment is a continuous motivation for employees and builds a culture of trust, respect, and support.
“We’ve created a workplace environment that is top notch, and that for me, is the most important thing, as it trickles down to enthusiasm, creativity and commitment to delivering stellar client service and results,” states Peter Prodomou, President & CEO of Racepoint Global.
Build the right influencer relationships for your brand and your campaign. FieldFacts is Racepoint’s approach to identifying influencers in your category and how best to connect with them.
- Stakeholder Identification: FieldFacts enables us to see who is influencing that which matters most to our client’s goals – discussions of the future of a particular technology, the virtues of a certain product, or conversations around an issue or policy direction. With the methodology we follow, we can identify these individuals and their organizations. We can understand each individual’s reach and define where and how they operate with greatest influence. We can also understand how each of these individuals is connected to the others and how they share information.
- Consumption Analysis: FieldFacts’ technology allows us to dive down into this influencer set. In this phase, we begin to build our strategy by looking at consumption behaviors among this group and at the individual level. How are they consuming information? Are there common behaviors or major events we can use to engage them or do we need a variety of methods to get to the highest value influencers? Are they using social channels? Are they quoting particular journalists, analysts or experts most frequently? What consumption patterns can we take from this and use to inform our work? What events do they attend?
- Expression: The depth of understanding of the influencers provides everything we need to guide content expression for our client. We know the content we need to develop; we can design the ideal publishing and engagement cadence, focusing on working authentically with the influencers we need to reach at each stage of our strategy (leveraging connection points).
- Analysis: With FieldFacts, we can track our progress with building our client’s influencer relationships. We are careful during the analysis phase to assess progress and make course corrections where necessary. This no-nonsense view helps us understand whether our expression tactics are on target, allows us to understand movements in the market and in key discussion areas that affect our success and make the adjustments we need to ensure goal attainment.
What We Do
With the advent of social media, there is increasingly little differentiation between paid, earned, owned and social content. They see different types of content as being interchangeable.
Recognizing this trend, we have built a model that allows us to create content which stands out from the crowd delivered to the right audience at the right time through the channel that creates greatest action. The outcome is campaigns that not only wow but deliver breakthrough results.
Racepoint Global recognized this trend and responded decisively to this market dynamic by offering an integrated model that can effectively support the communications need of some of the biggest companies in the world.
- CPA Australia
CPA Australia is one of the largest professional accounting bodies in the world with a membership of more than 150,000 finance, accounting and business professionals. With simultaneous corporate reputation programs being run in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, the Racepoint Global (RPG) team strengthened the organization’s thought leadership position through a series of exclusive media interviews featuring its divisional presidents, as well as members’ surveys on a wide range of issues: tax, human capital, small business, and economic sentiment and trends. The survey findings were disclosed at a press conference for CPA Australia to communicate its recommendations to top-tier media.
RPG led the market entry of Swedish design brand kikki.K’s store opening in Harbour City, Hong Kong. The team managed and executed a media launch event to celebrate the store’s opening, and secured excellent 1-on-1 interviews for Kristina Karlsson, Founder of kikki.K with top tier business and lifestyle media such as SCMP, China Daily, Oriental Daily News to name a few. The media event was a huge success and the team secured 48 pieces of media coverage on the back of the event. This also involved the development and localization of press releases, media invites and product distribution. The team also proactively liaised with media to introduce and feature kikki.K’s seasonal product collections with a total of 70 pieces of media coverage achieved.
- HKUST Rebrand
RPG implemented a rebrand of the Kellogg-HKUST Executive MBA program (KHEMBA) for The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology to strengthen the brand positioning and differentiate the brand from its competitors. The team developed a new brand strategy and refreshed brand identity which included the development of the new tagline ‘World Class Leaders’ for the program. This also involved revamping the KHEMBA website, refresh of all marketing collaterals as well as the creation and execution of a corporate video and infographic to align with the new brand. The refreshed brand and tagline received positive response from all members of the KHEMBA community.
- HKUST Media Buy
RPG was brought on to develop and execute a global media buying campaign for the Kellogg-HKUST Executive MBA program (KHEMBA), for The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology to further increase the awareness of the program. Rac used a mix of print, outdoor and online advertising to directly target senior management professionals across different industries. The result achieved 18,549,000 individuals had access to the campaign via foot traffic, impressions and readership.
Using the latest techniques, we identify the insights which fuel a brand story
Outreach to the people who can accelerate our storytelling, whether that’s media, KOLs, policy makers or analysts
Videos, animations, short-form copy, creative writing, artwork and social media posts form part of our arsenal of content
From campaign conceptualization to branding, we bring a fresh edge to content
We create the platforms and applications that get our content right to where they need to be
Running across the paid media spectrum from content partnerships to media planning & buying, we can accelerate the content so it reaches millions of people
Concepting and managing all manner of experiences designed to bring our clients closer to their target audiences
A comprehensive set of tools to help clients understand the impact of campaigns on audience attitude and behaviors
Our powerful combination features the best in digital marketing, strategy, public relations and stakeholder communications. We start with a powerful story, then create, distribute, and activate content in places people naturally engage, affecting opinion, shaping perception, and driving decisions. To do this, we draw on a powerful network of earned and paid influencers, a deep partner network, and self-published, wholly owned, and unbranded communities. Clients in technology, healthcare & life sciences, consumer, public policy, and public affairs depend on Racepoint Global’s unique approach to impact key outcomes. Time and again, our approach drives better results for our clients.
Tony TurnerChairman, Asia
Betty TingOffice Manager
Emma RennellAccount Manager
Eva GuoOffice Manager, Administrative
Lisa ZhangAccount Manager
Lucie LvAccount Executive
Ruby TseFinance Assistant, Finance & Accounting
Toby YuAccount Director
Jasmin WoolfAccount Coordinator
Oscar MakAccount Coordinator
Winky MoonAccount Director
Mark JacksonDeputy Managing Director, Asia
Lynn LiAccount Executive
Diane TangFinance Manager
Lauren CurrahHuman Resources Manager
Clara LiddellAssociate Director
Connie ZhouAccount Coordinator
RPG Asia Offices
Asia Headquarters: Hong Kong1605-8, 16/F Sunlight Tower
248 Queen’s Road East
Wanchai, Hong KongPhone: +852 3111 9988Contact: Mark Jacksonfirstname.lastname@example.org
Beijing26/F, Tower D, Vantone Centre
No.6 Chaoyangmenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District
Beijing 100020, People's Republic of ChinaPhone: +852 3111 9936Contact: Mark Jacksonemail@example.com
Shanghai511 Weihai Rd, Shanghai International Group Mansion, 11th Floor, Suite 1105Phone: +852 3111 9936Contact: Mark Jacksonfirstname.lastname@example.org
North America Headquarters53 State Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02109Phone: +1 617 624 3200
Washington D.C.1150 18th St NW, Suite 700,
Washington, D.C. 20036Phone: +1 202 517 1390
Raleigh8601 Six Forks Rd, Suite 400
Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: +1 919 882 2058
San Francisco717 Market Street, 6th Floor,
San Francisco, CA 94103Phone: +1 415 694 6700
Europe Headquarters: London2nd Floor Metro Building,
1 Butterwick, Hammersmith,
London W6 8DLPhone: +44 (0) 208 811 2474